We are looking for a Maintenance Technician/ Community Groundskeeper to perform routine and preventative maintenance to maintain and improve the physical integrity of the property. Provide excellent customer service to current and prospective residents by making home and building maintenance repairs, as well as providing the general upkeep of the community including ongoing landscaping tasks, as well as routine maintenance of all equipment, maintaining community grounds, streets, and facilities.
- Complete minor repairs to homes and facilities
- Perform regular maintenance and minor repairs on the lawn care equipment and tools
- Remove trash and debris from streets, common areas and vacant sites daily.
- Empty trash cans in common areas and dispose of trash as needed.
- Inspect common area amenities including playground and other recreational equipment to ensure proper operation and make repairs as needed.
- Complete checklist of duties and repairs to community and vacant sites.
- Perform duties relating to well-water system, sewer system or water meters including water testing and reading, repairing, and installing water meters.
- Assist community manager with supervising onsite contracted work.
- Follow safety regulations and procedures including safely operating vehicles and machinery.
- Completes required paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Knowledge of equipment and maintenance.
- 2+ years maintenance experience preferred
- Must be a reliable worker who is able to perform routine tasks without supervision
- Proficient in operating equipment including hand tools, power tools and commercial machinery
- Ability to work outdoors year-round
- Strong customer service skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create legible written reporting and note taking
- Basic computer knowledge, particularly email and internet
- Availability to work on an on-call as needed during non-business hours
- Valid Driver’s License and dependable transportation
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must possess valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Team oriented with an exceptionally strong work ethic and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and organizational skills, problem solving abilities, and attention to detail.
- Poised and polished professional with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Bonus pay
- One location